Can Gucci Bags Bought From Department Stores In The US Be Returned To Gucci Stores?

heartylady

Apr 3, 2010
I have a gucci bag that I received as a gift recently. The Gucci large Sukey.It has all the Gucci cards and a Gucci tag with a barcode but no price on it. Anyway I know the gift giver bought it at Neiman Marcus. However the gift giver did not provide me with a gift receipt or Neiman Marcus tags.

I am just wondering will I still be able to return this to Neiman Marcus. From the barcode on the Gucci tag, will they be able to see the purchaser’s information, the transaction details and price paid.

Will I be able to return this for a cash refund or gift card?

If returns to Neiman's is not possible, can I return this to Gucci stores in the US? This bag is just not me.

No. The SKU number and the barcode on the tag contains no information about any transaction. It is purely a means of identifying a specific style of bag within a particular POS database.

No. The SKU number and the barcode on the tag contains no information about any transaction. It is purely a means of identifying a specific style of bag within a particular POS database.

Sorry can I just confirm, I won't be able to return to any Gucci stores either.

Just to confirm, the Gucci tag has the the product code on it already, so the barcode on the Gucci tag is just further product information. Neiman Marcus would really not be able to get any information from that, if scanned.

Thanks for replying the other day and thanks again for replying.

without a receipt from a gucci store, or without customer history to pull up the transaction in the database from the gucci store showing that you bought it from a gucci store,
you will not be able to return it at a gucci store for store credit, exchange, or gift card