Can fanny packs be stylish??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Fanny packs!!! Is that what they are known as in the US? :lol:

Oo-er....I cant imagine that name taking off here.

'Bum Bags', in my opinion look very iffy. I associate them with tourists, not high fashion.

2. :wtf: yeah they look fantastic if we all had figures like that!

3. Ditto! I don't care if Hermes came out with one in crocodile with 14 kt. hardware for $100,000, I'd never lust after one of those. I have yet to see one that flatters ANYONE!

4. Hehehehe! My DH is British and he explained that to me. :roflmfao:

My vote: No, never stylish. They always look touristy to me.

5. I'd vote "no".

6. :lol:....if I was wearing one of those and an american came up to me and said ''Oh I love your fanny pack"...I would give them a black eye!!

7. I like the gucci ones.

8. Some are maybe less ugly than others, but stylish? Nope.:yucky: Not even on tourists, although I at least sympathize with their desire to keep their hands free.

9. I'm not a fan of them, regardless of whether they are designer-made or not. I find them unflattering and rather silly.

10. As mom to a 2-year old, I would say that I SO want these to work for me. Hands-free when chasing around a toddler would be a god-send. But I think that with these, you have to go fun and funky, like with the Tokidoki Canguro or a Harvey's seatbelt bag hipster. I want to try...but I'm still a little afraid. The "fanny pack" image has me worried.

11. if you like it, go for it!

i'm not the slimmest person in the world, but i'm a huge fan of hands-free everything!

as a matter of fact... i'm waiting for my first "waist bag" in the mail!!! can't wait!!! c",)

12. I can only see myself taking one if I was riding on an upside down roller coaster. And I'd probably get a Gucci one, but that little black one could be cute!