Can decide to buy a Tiffany Cross or not?

Jun 7, 2006
Hi everyone,

I am trying to decide if I should buy a Tiffany Cross or just buy a diamond cross from a jewelry store. Can anybody help with this decision. Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.:smile:

To me it depends on which cross you are thinking of. There are several. Can you post a link?

Yeah it depends. If it's a cross that can be found at other jewelry stores (like a simple looking cross with diamonds), then I would recommend you get it somewhere else. But it's up to you, though. Tiffany has some unique looking designs, it depends on which one you're thinking of!

If it's a diamond cross you are looking for, go somewhere else and get more bling for your buck. But if you're looking for Sterling, the Elsa Peretti ones are so pretty. I've got one and love it.

^^ You can get a very similar one with 1 ct. in plat on bluenile for about $700 less if you're interested in the bigger ct. size. Since its a fairly simple design, I'm guessing many retailers sell something similar.

But if you really love the Tiffany...

I was faced with the same dilemma & I choose Tiffany cross. The reason is because I feel super special when I am wearing Tiffany. ;) I know other brand of diamond cross will not give me the same special feeling as Tiffany's. The quality of Tiffany diamond is very nice & sparkly too. For this reason, I bought a small Tiffany cross (0.5 ct) and the large Tiffany cross (1.87 ct). I am very happy with them. I think the 0.5 ct cross is the way to go as it's the perfect size. The 1.87 ct is heavier so it's not good as an everyday necklace. I have attached a picture for you to see. I am wearing the 0.5 ct cross.
746740.JPG

750321.JPG

Last edited: