Can Classic Flap Bags be worn everyday?

1. I think these bags could be worn everyday and you can dress them up and down. I had someone tell me that they're only for dress and they're not casual.

What do you think? :s

Thanks.

2. I wear mine with everything from cocktail dresses to jeans.

3. Thanks for posting, I knew it was okay. I have a friend that tells me it's not okay. She's so serious about it and I was starting to worry.

4. Well I just got back from dinner at a great Thai place that is sadly located in a bad part of town, and damnit I carried my jumbo flap..

5. All day, everyday!!!

6. they look really hot with jeans! definitely one of the most flexible bags out there atm

7. I live in jeans and carry all my Chanel bags with casual wear, including my classic jumbo flap!

8. I don't wear my 227 Reissue as an everyday bag...more like dinner or parties. ITA, it looks great w/ jeans!

9. I have a black classic flap in lambskin and tend to wear it on dressier occasions.

10. I got a Jumbo so I could use it everyday.

11. I just bought a black jumbo caviar classic flap and intend to use it often and with jeans...

12. Def. could use it every day!!!!

13. If I had one - I totally use it everyday for sure!!! Wear it your way!! :wlae: :supacool:

14. Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your input. I want to wear it all the time.

15. Debbie, check out the celebrity section -- you see everyone carrying the classic, with jeans and everything else.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice