can bottega cosmetic case be used as clutch

1. i have seen a cosmetic case in black with gold zippers ,(in nap in accessories and bottega website in icons ) .any idea whether it can be used as a clutch ,its too expensive for a cosmetic case IMO .any opinions .:confused1:
    TIA

2. Can you post a pic for it? for me I will say, ya why not? I bought a gucci which i told it's a cosmetic case but i really liked wearing it.
    [​IMG]

3. I think Ive seen the one you mean and I dont see why you cant use it as a clutch. Use away,whos to know.

4. Sure, but it depends on what it looks like.

5. I got this one, I've never thought of wearing it as a clutch, it really looks like a make up case IMO.

Picture 072.jpg
  6. Is this the one you mean?

[​IMG]

If so, I don't see why not. It has some depth, so won't just be floppy looking, like a flat one might be. Some people might know that it's a make-up case, but who cares?

There's no law that says you always have to carry a bag! ;)

I've always carried continental wallets, coin purses and make-up cases as clutches.

7. ^ That one doesn't look like a make up case at all but like a very cute clutch! :yes:

8. ^ :yes:

9. Loves the cosmetic case! :yes: I would totally carry it as a clutch.

P/s Love ya case, icechick! When do you get it? Are they still in stores?

10. YES THATS THE ONE

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice