Can anyone?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone have a nf rb in mono w patina?? I'm dying to see what it would look like.. Pics? :smile:

2. Here's my NF MM in RB. I bought this baby in Italy last summer and I carried it through Europe for 8 days, and it developed patina super fast. It's not that dark yet because I haven't used it again since I came back from Europe lol...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459824100.349902.jpg

3. Oh soooo pretty!!!

4. Thank you [emoji5]️ I should use it more, but I never have enough things to fill up the bag lol

5. Awesomeee

6. So pretty, so pretty, so pretty!

7. I think the RB looks great with a patina.

8. I'm just wondering how it'll look 10 years from now I want one soo bad but in a gm!!!! Lol

9. It just depends on how much you use it! Swap it out with other bags on a regular basis and I'm sure it will be beautiful!

10. Thanks. I agree 100%!

11. Wow! It looks awesome! I just bought the same one and I was wondering how it would look with the patina. It looks lovely!

12. Thank you. Enjoy your NF MM! It's a great bag. :smile:

13. Thank you[emoji1]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice