Can anyone tell me?

mhwhetsell

Nov 3, 2010
I have been going back and forth about my first LV purchase and now that I have narrowed it down to the Empriente Artsy (ombre), the Mon Mono Speedy 35/40 or the Mono Multicolore I cannot get my hands on them! I am aware that the Mon Mono Speedy can be ordered but can someone tell me if the LV stores will ship to me if I can get lucky enough to find one of these bags onsite? Will they hold a bag with a credit card for me to drive to them? I live closest to the Nashville LV or Atlanta stores; they are both about 5 hours away though. Anyone have experience with either of these stores? I know I can call but I hate to sound like an idiot while begging for a bag if this is a big no-no! Thanks :biggrin:

Mon Monogram, you can either buy online or go in store to create the bag virtually. It will then take 4-6 weeks to produce this bag I believe.

In regards to credit card payment, I believe the company do not take credit card payments over the phone anymore and the customer must be present to process the transaction. The only advice I can give you is to call the store and find out if they have the bags you wish to look at, and see if they can hold them for a day or two. Most stores won't hold longer than a day unless you're one of their regular customers imo.

Mon Monogram, you can either buy online or go in store to create the bag virtually. It will then take 4-6 weeks to produce this bag I believe.

In regards to credit card payment, I believe the company do not take credit card payments over the phone anymore and the customer must be present to process the transaction. The only advice I can give you is to call the store and find out if they have the bags you wish to look at, and see if they can hold them for a day or two. Most stores won't hold longer than a day unless you're one of their regular customers imo.

Thanks for the reply!

Could you not just order it online, then have it delivered?? I know its such a hassel trying to wait for it to become "Avalible" but could you not order it that way??? Good luck with ordering the bag!!!! :biggrin:

Could you not just order it online, then have it delivered?? I know its such a hassel trying to wait for it to become "Avalible" but could you not order it that way??? Good luck with ordering the bag!!!! :biggrin:

Yes, I could if they were in stock! That is my issue, I know some fellow tpf posters have had luck finding the bags they want in store so since this is to be a Christmas present I thought I would ask if anyone knew about these two stores in particular. Oh well, I will keep watching the site...:wondering

Yes, I could if they were in stock! That is my issue, I know some fellow tpf posters have had luck finding the bags they want in store so since this is to be a Christmas present I thought I would ask if anyone knew about these two stores in particular. Oh well, I will keep watching the site...:wondering

Keep checking ive been checking every 30 mins and some keep poping up not the speedy yet, but ive not been checking that

the monochrome you have your name put on that seems to say its in stock??

have you tried calling the two stores?? they may be able to reserve them or something if you called???

you may be able to do a phone order to have it shipped to you if you are in the LV computer system. the mon mono will require you to go to the boutique or on the website. i had heard that they won't sell anything empriente to anybody that isn't a regular customer at a particular store or a VIC until either later this month or early next year. hope that helps. i'd try to call one of the stores and see if they can help or 866-VUITTON.

If you have not purchased an LV from an LV store before and your name is not in their system, they will not take a credit card by phone. Atlanta has a couple of LV stores, so check them all.