Can anyone tell me?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What is the price range for a Chanel classic flap bag (small-medium)
    Can you find those prices on Chanel site? How i hate it to go into a store and have no idea of the prices.:Push: I just want an idea of the pricing.Thanks.

2. The medium is 1795, I believe. I don't know about any other sizes. I was thinking about getting the black one with the silver chain.

3. So it starting from about $1500? hummm

4. I just don't want to be all shock if the price all start from $2000....!

5. Nah, it was definitely under $2000. It was 17XX out here in California. I wrote it down on a post-it somewhere.

6. Double posting but here it is... medium classic lambskin is $1795. I called the Chanel boutique and asked them. I prefer to know rather than getting a surprise when I go to the store.

7. Thanks Balenciaga:amuse:

8. Yeah, $1795 sounds about right for HI too since the large is $1895 :biggrin:

9. Here's a pic of the one I have. I believe it was $1795.
    [​IMG]

10. oh!! Those 2 are so pretty:love: I am thinking a small one, maybe about the same size as the black.