Can Anyone Tell Me...

I think it's from the cruise or summer/spring collection of 2006. I know it's called a large top handle bag but I don't know the actual name of the bag.
anyone else?

I just spoke to sales reps at the Gucci stores in NYC and Beverly Hills and both confirmed that it is a Peggy from the 2006 Cruise collection. I gave them the serial number and they looked it up. So, there we have it.

Can you post pics of this bag Please. I wanna see how big it is compaired to the other Peggy you had. Do you like this bag? Hope it worked out for you.

Can you post pics of this bag Please. I wanna see how big it is compaired to the other Peggy you had. Do you like this bag? Hope it worked out for you.
I love it! I much, much prefer this bag to the original Peggy. It is a lot more structured and the hardware and bamboo is classic and timeless. I got a good deal on it since it was more expensive than the original purse I bought, but Bluefly sold it for less, plus no tax.

In terms of size, it is a good size for me. As a comparison, I have taken a photo of the Peggy next to my Marc Jacobs Stella. You can see the sizes are quite similar.

136184826-S.jpg