Can anyone tell me which Neiman Marcus stores have an H department?

Jun 16, 2007
I'm ready to buy (either a picotin or Bolide...will see what the inventory is) but I wanted to use some of my Neiman's Incircle points if possible...but I'm thinking boutique departments might be excluded. Can anyone tell me which Neiman's have an H dept and any good SA's to speak to? Thanks!!! :tup:

Yeah, there's one in DC... I think those 3 are it :tup: Talk to Lisa or Lois at NM in Troy, MI-- they are incredible. And they have a 31cm Blue Jean Bolide in Clemence with Palladium hardware there right now!

Hi everyone-

OMG....I just got off the phone with Lisa and she's emailing pictures of her Picotin PM stock!!!!!!!!! The price on the Bolide is a tad high for me right now...but she says she has a Picotin in Potiron...which I was originally thinking of eventually in a Kelly but I'm thinking would be great in a Picotin as well.

The adrenalin is literally making me dizzy right now!!!!! Thanks guys!:yahoo:

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I just ordered my first H bag: the Picotin PM in Potiron!!! Lisa and her assistant Annie were AWESOME and super nice...I should have my bag in a week!! I'm SO HAPPY!!!!!!! Thanks SO much guys!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Actually, anyone who picks up the phone in the boutique in Troy is fantastic. I've worked with Noura for over a decade - so wonderful, enjoyed Lois Martin for several years - she knows her Hermes well, and was delighted to recently meet Kevin Kennedy who's just been there about six months and is very eager to track things down. The whole staff is terrific, and the current N-M store manager is THE best.

Btw, congratulations RollinsBand2002!

Besides calling your Neiman-Marcus, is there a way to check online to see if your local one has an Hermes department? I'm trying to avoid ordering off the website for something I can get somewhat locally (and hopefully develop an SA relationship). Thanks!