can anyone tell me what other colors the charm compact case will come in?

Are you talking about the compact wallet with the little charms?
yes. style 65150. On the website they call it CHARM COMPACT CASE in colorblock leather. It is under the small wallets. I love the old style card cases they used to sell a few years ago. I have one that I still use all the time. It holds so much. The new card cases are too slim and don't hold many cards. This new small wallet is just about the same as the old card cases but with the added zipper section- perfect!

I'm just not crazy about the current color offerings so hoping for something bright. Thanks if you have any info!

I completely forgot how to do the code thing to see future styles/colors. Any help from the experts? thanks!

I'm hoping for a hot pink/bright pink color!

yes. style 65150. On the website they call it CHARM COMPACT CASE in colorblock leather. It is under the small wallets. I love the old style card cases they used to sell a few years ago. I have one that I still use all the time. It holds so much. The new card cases are too slim and don't hold many cards. This new small wallet is just about the same as the old card cases but with the added zipper section- perfect!

I'm just not crazy about the current color offerings so hoping for something bright. Thanks if you have any info!

I didn't realize it was called a compact case.....

I don't have any info, but have you tried calling via the number on Coach.com and asking for all the color combos they have listed or even a Coach retail store might be able to dig up some info on upcoming color combos for you.

I did end up calling CS and she told me the only colors showing were the ones already online. bummer. I may end up ordering one anyways- I love the function of it. Anyone know if the 'fog' color is gray or more lavender in person?

I did end up calling CS and she told me the only colors showing were the ones already online. bummer. I may end up ordering one anyways- I love the function of it. Anyone know if the 'fog' color is gray or more lavender in person?

To my eye, Fog is a greenish gray.

I purchased the blue. It's really nice for spring and the yellow interior is so cheerful! The fog version looks better online I feel. It was the one I thought I'd be getting. But in person it was boring. Def not a grey lavender. Online it looks slightly greenish but I didn't see that in person. The purple was nice and rich but I have been using a dark purple for the last few years so I wanted something a Lil different. I do wonder how the blue and grey will wear overtime regarding staining.

I purchased the blue. It's really nice for spring and the yellow interior is so cheerful! The fog version looks better online I feel. It was the one I thought I'd be getting. But in person it was boring. Def not a grey lavender. Online it looks slightly greenish but I didn't see that in person. The purple was nice and rich but I have been using a dark purple for the last few years so I wanted something a Lil different. I do wonder how the blue and grey will wear overtime regarding staining.
I ended up ordering the blue yesterday! It was the most cheerful color of the 3, like you said. If it's as functional as my old Madison card case I know I will love it. The extra zipper section is really nice. Thanks for chiming in!