Can anyone tell me what brand a purse might be?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My boyfriend is a salesman at a high end dealership and one of his fellow salespersons sold a car to a girl that owned what was apparently a very expensive, black shimmery large handbag with an embellished large gothic cross on it. He took pictures for me, and I will try to upload once I get them. He said it was around 3 k. Any ideas on the designer? Any help is appreciated, I'm tearing my hair out trying to figure it out myself!

Thanx,
    Aili

2. #2 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  3. Oh sorry did not notice that your BF said it cost 3K so obviously it's neither one of them. Good luck finding out!

4. Chrome Hearts? I don't have any picture but I know their bags are expensive and have cross on the some styles.

5. the pics will help, but i can't think of any brand that sounds like what you described.

6. Ok, finally got the pics onto a regular computer to load up. The only pic he had was of her holding it, so good for size reference anyway I suppose. Here it is; if anyone has any idea if it's anything worth hunting down, my little sister would love this bag as a graduation gift.

[​IMG]

7. Wow, 3K for a graduation gift! Your sister is very lucky to have you.

I've seen this type of handbag in LA at a Western-style shop, but it was a while ago. I did a search and came up with a possible designer who seems to adore a ton of rhinestones, crystals, silver, studs, etc. in addition to what looks like genuine exotic leathers. BTW, I have no idea what these handbags cost . . .

Here's a link: http://www.raviani.com/rv/index.asp

Good luck!

:heart:

Credit for photo: http://www.raviani.com/rv/zoom.asp?se=34188757&id=222&tbl=leather&img=blkl26-4

Attached Files: