Can Anyone Tell Me The Name Of This Jacobs Bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought this bag at a steal from Bloomingdales. It is Marc Jacobs- original retail $1400.00.

Does anyone know the style name?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I think its the Rio Firebird.....

3. ^i think it is too. beautiful bag, how much did you get it for?

4. Thanks Ladies!

Unbelievable but, I bought it for $400. I saved $1000!!! The bag is Mint too! Not a flaw on it.

A personal shopper bought it and then returned it. It was the only one. Just came back into the store.

5. Thanks browneyesblue. I just Googled and you are 100% correct. It is the Firebird Rio. Funky name!

You Ladies rock!

6. #6 Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
    Did you get the bag from Bloomies? I have the Firebird stam in the colour and I love it :cloud9: You lucky duck! What a deal! I am so envious. Enjoy!

7. Yes! I went to Bloomies today for the Friends & Family sale. The bag was a return from a personal shopper. It is flawless! I am friendly with the sale women in Handbags and she showed it to me. She had it stored in the back room off of the sales floor. Such a great buy that I had to share.

Was this style exclusive to Bloomingdales?

8. I don't think so, I am sure MJ Boutiques would have this line but Bloomies is the only place that has the Firebird line listed on line and since Bloomies doesn't ship International I was very disppappointed at the time .. but luckily I found the Firebird Stam from Mytheresa. Why don't you do a reveal thread and post some modelling pics so we can all drool over your new bag:graucho:

9. ^great idea!!

and congrats on the new bag! what a deal!

10. yay!! what a deal!

11. Congrats on a great steal!

12. I'm so jealous. This is my HG bag but bloomies won't ship internationally.

Gorgeous bag. I hope you love it for a long time
    (and if you ever stop loving it, you know where to find me) :smile:

13. OMG! What a steal!!!! Congrats! Its a beautiful bag!

14. wow that was a good deal. congrats it's beautiful!

15. Great deal and gorgeous bag!!