Can anyone tell me the name of this Botkier bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,

I bought this bag recently from someone but I don't know the name of the style. I love the vintage look of the bag and the leather is really strong- it also fits a lot more than it looks- I just want to know what its called

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. There is a Botkier forum and you will probably get a quicker answer if you post there as well.

3. It is the Carlton satchel. :yes:

4. Thanks Green Pixie!:biggrin:

5. That is a gorgeous bag!! So unique!! :drool:

6. Thanks Loquita! I must say I had never heard of this style of botkier bag before and I have no idea of the original cost (i would love to know what it retailed for full price) but its brand new and im enjoying it so far!!

7. Cool!! I have loved Botkier for a while, and just ordered my first one, too today (well, actually, it's my second one, I returned the first because I didn't get the color I wanted, doh). I'm so excited!! :yahoo:

Your bag is fantastic, because it's so different from anything else that I have seen from Botkier, or most other lines, in fact -- Monica B. is certainly very, very talented.