Can anyone tell me if this is the Prada Fairy...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh I'm so jealous!!!! She has them all :sad:

2. When I open the links, the first is a pic of Jessica Alba, the second of Kate Winslet....

This is what happened with a post about Britney's bag - maybe there's something weird with the sight were these pics are hosted.

3. She has the bag, wallet and this one...I can't tell if it's the clutch or wristlet!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. i LOVE that one! I actually am not a big fan of the bag but that lil one is SO cute! How much is that?

5. $695...I love it too!

I just don't know what I would use more the wallet or wristlet.
    I love the all the artwork details on the wallet, the clutch has less but the wristlet holds more items. URG!
    Suggestions???

6. $695...I love it too!

I just don't know what I would use more the wallet or wristlet.
    I love the all the artwork details on the wallet, the clutch has less but the wristlet holds more items. URG!
    Suggestions???

7. cute bags!!

8. Hmm, that looks like the wristlet to me. Maybe the Prada forum would be more helpful.:shrugs:

9. My friend bought the trousers last week, they are just so beautiful :smile:

10. Yep. We blogged on Jennifer Love Hewitt's Prada fairy recently. Its super cute. How much is that one? :heart:

11. It's very cute!

12. Those fairy pieces are TDF....

13. I STILL can't find a wristlet anywhere!

If anyone finds one at a store or online PLEASE let me know!

14. Do you guys know how much the wallet retails for??