Can Anyone Tell Me Anything About the Cher?

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
MulberryMad has three Cher bags for sale at the moment. I haven't see the style before but I like the look of the bags. The shoulder strap and the easy zip access appeal to me.
Does anyone own a Cher and what do you think?
And is it named after that Cher (as in Sonny and Cher)?:smile:

I had a red congo Cher, but sold it last year. It is a nice bag though, closes with a zipper on top, is lined (mine had black Mulberry tree lining) and has an internal zipped pocket. Real easy to use, lightweight bag. Shoulderstrap can easily be adjusted and Cher stays nicely on the shoulder. her's some pics.

Attachments

• cher.JPG
    cher.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Cher 1.JPG
    Cher 1.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 40
Thanks bagcrazy. Love those photos. The Cher looks fab in red. This is the first time I have seen any on eBay. They mustn't be very common?
Really liking the look!

Lola, my BF has a red congo Cher too. She wears it when she feels like a splash of colour. It's exactly as Bagcrazy describes - nice size, secure & comfy. I would say though, that the leather on my friend's bag is quite stiff and definitely structured rather than slouchy. She loves it, and I think it's a very nice looking bag.

Mmm you've got me thinking! I'm off now to have a look at the ones you mention... and by the way, LHB have a lovely looking chestnut one.

Just checked... and wow! MM's are MUCH cheaper than LHB.

Last edited:
Nothing yet Slowhand. I can't make up my mind. I'm supposed to be saving for an Alexa and now the Shepton trip is coming up too - I'm trying to be sensible and hold on to my money. But I do like the natural Cher that Mulberrymad has - I think it would be a good summer bag, but I'm a bit nervous about the slight darkening that she has commented on.

Lola, if you like structured, would you consider bays? I am bowled over by the fabness of mine. i am on a mission to convert you now, lol.

The funny thing is that as more time goes by looking at Mulberry bags, the more I am being converted to the charms of the Bays. I really like the printed bags that Corries has and I'd love one in chocolate or black that I could use as my workbag.

Maybe I'll be lucky at SM!!!

I am really crossing my fingers for you! I think you would like bays. I think if you had it over a suit and coat though it might not fit on shoulder comfortably? That wouldn't matter though, it looks excellent in crook of arm or even hand held. I think in your shoes I would save my money for SM trip. Then if you see anything fabulous it can be yours. It will make an already good day perfect if can snap up what you like, lol. If you don't see anything at SM then you still have the money for alexa or cher or even the mulberry sales! xx