Can anyone tell me about Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just don't understand the purpose ofYves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat are you suppose to use it as a coverup & does it really make your skin glow? Before I spend the money I wanted to get some thoughts

2. I have used it for a long time and it takes a while to get used to, but the bottom line is that it is most definitely not a concealer. It reflects light away from areas of shadow like under the eyes and fine lines around the nose and face. It is a terrific product and one of my essentials. You have to be careful not to overdo it though as you can end up with the 'reverse panda' look!

3. I agree with everything Miss Sooky posted. It is not a concealer...I use it under my eyes and around my nose as well. I love it!! It's well worth the money IMO.

4. ^^^^ brilliance on this thread. :king:

5. Agree. It is pricey but worth it. I like to use it around my eyes to perk them up after a long day and if I'm going out.

6. i was a huge user of this - but its flipping expensive over here in NZ. im using a clinique one (all about eyes concealor) an its fantastic, i think its more effective on me than YSL.

7. I don't like the it at all. I HATE it actually. I only use it under my eyes, and it is probably the most drying product ever. It eccentuates lines like crazy, and my eyes are well hydrated (I've been using top of the line eye creams daily since I was 15)

8. its a highlighter, i use it under my eyes

9. I love it. Don't leave home without it. Perfect for when you haven't had enough sleep and want to look like you have! Lights up the eye area brilliantly. :heart:

10. Bump.
    :wtf:
    OMG I have used this everyday for years because I have very dark circles. I have very fine lines which are getting worst (they look like crepe paper). I'm only 36! Do you think it's the Touche Eclat drying the skin under my eyes out? Is there an alternative product that gives moisture to the undereye area. HELP.

11. ^^^ ME too !!

Not a fan at all, makes my shadows look worse and ( i think ) highly over rated !!

Using Clinique airbrush at the mo, quite good but when you have very dark shdows

nothings going to get rid of them completely : (

12. i love using it but... it can smell awful sometimes! do u guys get that too? i tried washing the brush with plain water.. but i think it made the brush stiffer and made it stinkier! *blurgh*

13. I find it very drying as well. I use Dior Skinflash instead which seems to be much kinder under the eyes.

14. There is a Boots No.7 product at Target that to me is pretty much the exact same thing (I think it's called Radiant Glow Concealer) and it's around $12. I actually like it a little better than the YSL.

15. I use this under the eyes too...just on the insides (inner corners) Armani makes one which is similar, but has a little more "muscle" as a concealer.