can anyone tell me about this bag

changejobs

O.G.
Oct 23, 2007
my wife saw this purse and liked it but i do not know the what is called. Any help appreciated.

also does anyone know if the straps are long enough to be a shoulder bag.

thanks

Attachments

• MVC-030S.JPG
    MVC-030S.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 85
Is no longer avail. it's from 2006, but sometimes one may come up, check NM / Newport Beach- ask for Vonda, they had one in black a few weeks back, it's the Cloudy Bundle Bowler style. Good Luck

Is no longer avail. it's from 2006, but sometimes one may come up, check NM / Newport Beach- ask for Vonda, they had one in black a few weeks back, it's the Cloudy Bundle Bowler style. Good Luck

the one in the my first post was seen by my wife and was actually available ( i believe it was saxs) at 30% off. having bought her a classic jumbo and another bag last month for the holidays (before the price increase), i was going to hold off but am in the holiday spirit and am going to buy this one and a grey envelope also for her.

would you know if either this bag or the envelope would have been effected by the recent price increase?

Also, even though its not sold anymore, is the cloudy bundle a style that is still in the current trends?

thanks.

no problem, there are actually a few styles every year that wouldn't stand the test of time, trend/style-wise, but the ones you like are classic I think :biggrin: