Can anyone tell me about Rupert Sanderson Sizing?

prettycitygirl

Metro
O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
Houston, TX
I normally wear a 35.5/5.5 in heels, which also includes my Louboutins. If needed I can make a 36 work with insoles - depending on the shoe. I'm more of a 35.5 to a 36.

Here's an example of my sizing:
Sergio Rossi - 35 to 35.5
Louboutin - 35.5 maybe a 36 with insoles
Brian Atwood - 35.5 in most cases
Most other DSW shoes - 5.5 to a 6.

I found a pair of Rupert Sanderson heels I love and are available in a 36. Can anyone tell me about the RS sizing? Does Rupert Sanderson run TTS?

The shoes I'm considering purchasing are high 4.5 heel so I'm thinking a 35.5/5.5 would work better in my favor but would like to hear what you gals say!

THANKS!

Pishi

Priya
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
Houston
Hi there...I find that most Rupert Sanderson styles are 1/2 size too large. So I always size down 1/2 size. I wear a standard 38 in YSL, for example, and I usually go 37.5 for Rupert Sanderson.

A couple other ladies here like Rupert Sanderson, so let's see if they chime in as well.

sianii11

Gleek...
O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
Buckinghamshire
^^Agree - i own a couple of pairs of the Verity style and these certainly run 1/2 a size large but others run true to size. If you have a look on his website and the shoes you're after are on there, hover over them and it should tell you if it runs 1/2 a size up/down... :smile:

mooks

May 4, 2007
I agree as well, I have his riding boots in a 39 (my regular size) and they are big but as they are winter boots it gives me room to wear thick socks with them

singer81

Jul 29, 2006
Hello,

From what I have read, the consensus is that Rupert Sanderson shoes run 1/2 size larger. I found a pair of RS pumps - Winona - that I would like to purchase but have never tried on any RS shoes. I wear a 39.5 in CL and JC.

Wondering if anyone has the Winonas specifically and if they generally run 1/2 size smaller as well. If so, do you think a 39 would work if I am usually a 39.5?

Thanks in advance!