Can anyone suggest some handbags for $1200 or less?

1. I’m in the market for a quality designer handbag. The parameters I’m trying to cover:
    · Nothing too high in price- I want to stay at around $1200 (ideally less if I can)!
    · A name brand with history/staying power – so nothing that will lose recognition in 15 /20 years
    · High quality materials (leather, hardware, etc) and ideally makers who offer lifetime “fixes” for their bags should anything go wrong (i.e. broken strap, etc)
    · No obvious logos/branding (so nothing like Louis Vuitton)
    · Ideally (something that isn’t “faked” a lot) and hence less likely to be worn by many others.

Thanks!

2. Wow, that's going to be hard, in that price range. Hmmm... the only brands I can think of that offer life-times fixes go way out of that price range...

3. #3 Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  4. I know it's a challenge and some things have to give, so anything close to these requirements would be great.

5. I know you said not LV but how about LV damier ebene - very subtle logo on a small number of the squares? A lot of people don't even realize it's LV.

I agree with those who said lifetime fixes are rare except in extreme high end brands (Hermes, Chanel, etc., and I'm not even sure about them).

6. I'd suggest going to Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Celine boutiques. They have good quality bags, posh leather and good customer service. With them sale season coming up, you might even get a discount.

7. Gucci, Brahmin, Prada, and Bottega

8. I'd say look for a deal on Ferragamo bags. They are classy, good quality, no logos.

9. If you would like to have something custom design with good handcraftmanship, i can suggest you luxsaccus bags. This brand designs hand knitted body women bags combined with leather or suede materials. Its models are only one time produced as seen from website. Thats why its unique. Sounds good, but for me expensive :smile: This avatar also in my wish list from their collection. Waiting for decreased prices..:graucho:

10. Are you lookin for Big handbags or clutch/crossbodies can be one of the options too? I ,myself, limit the pricetag to less than $2k per bag. If you dont mind last season bags, even better because you have wider range. But if you want current season, i think ysl and ferragamo are of great quality and affordable.. Good luck!!!

11. Tods

12. Ferragamo. Theyve been around a long time, they service their baGS, not a flashy brand, and most imp[ortant of all, you can still find a good size leather bag in ur price range, which u cant say about some of the brands already mentioned.

Second choice is Gucci but they may be out of ur price range for the bag that u want.

13. I'd have to say Gucci or how about Mulberry?