Can Anyone Show Me Inside of Trouville?

1. Hi. I heard that the trouville is a makeup bag but I want to know if you can use it to hold other more practical things. If anyone has any pictures I would love to see them. Thanks :heart:

2. trying searching on eBay for it.... it think i saw it there one time. it has 2 compartments on the inside of each side of the bag. You can soooo use it for more than just make up.

3. Actually I just got the trouville a couple weeks ago, I can post a pic of the inside for you. I think the make-up bag is the deauville. It's a little bigger and has compartments and elastics for holding makeup items.

Here is the pic:

DSCN0298.jpg
  4. Ah! please get a pen case! I've heard so many nightmare stories about pens exploding..:sad:

5. I know your right!!! I really haven't thought of that but I definatly need one!!! Thanks!:yes:

6. yes it is..

7. I love it.

8. here is the inside of the mono trouville.

[​IMG]

9. the trouville, my mom has it and she uses it as a make up kit.

like when we travel overseas and what not.

10. I like the Deauville just cause it's bigger. It has a nice interior. I just saw both sizes this past Friday.

11. Such a beautiful bag! My speedy 30 is such a mess inside, this is a great bag for organized purse people!

12. The make up case is the deauville, bigger than the trouville and has elastic holders. I just got one but I don't really use the elastic holders, just the pockets. I have to admit that the deauville is heavy to carry though, even when empty.

I planned on using it to travel but man, after I loaded that baby with 3 pairs of jeans and shirts, makeup, hairspray...it was so freakin heavy!!! I hate myself for it but now i'm reconsidering b/c a simple nylon bag would be so much lighter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice