Can anyone recommend me a SA ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking to purchase a diorama , however I don't have any diors in my state . Can anyone pm me their sa information? Thanks :)

2. I had the same situation and I " phone interviewed" 4 from all corners of the US. I loved Hannah at Saks in Atlanta, Georgia and I bought my only two Dior bags ( a Medium Lady Dior and a large Promenade Pouch) in February, then March. My next will be a Diorama, and I'll buy from Hannah! She's so helpful, full of advice/ suggestions and absolutely no pressure. She truly wants me to love what I choose!

3. She sounds wonderful ! Can i have her contact number ? Thanks

4. I sent you a message!

5. Hi I live in Atlanta and have worked with Bamboo on multiple occasions. She works in the Dior store so is very knowledgeable. She has been so patient with me and helped me get my HG bag this week. If you want her contact let me know.

6. #6 Jul 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2016
    Theo in Dior at Saks in NYC.

lulilu likes this.
  7. #7 Aug 5, 2016
    I second this one...Theo is wonderful!!

laf724 and lulilu like this.
  8. I've shopped with Theo and he's very accomodating! He still sends me random pics of bags I may like; however, his tastes differ from mine. I found a SA in Georgia who really " gets" my bag preferences.

9. #9 Aug 11, 2016
    I just had the best experience with Anna at the Dior boutique in San Francisco. She spent days working with me to decide on a bag that I love, and sent me photos and prices whenever I needed them. I would highly recommend her as well!

10. Can I have one of you guys' SA contact information? Thanks al lot!!! BTW I live on the west coast.