Food Can anyone recommend any restaurants in Las Vegas

I LOVE the buffets in the Wynn and the one in the Paris called Le Buffet. It's not a cheap one like some of the others (it's about $30 per person) but the food is so much better.

Yup NOodles was the asian cafe i was referring too!

yummy!

and Oh Vegas Long Legs, i Love Mario Batali!! Droollll

There's also Nobu (japanese fusion) at Hard Rock... It's good but somehow i don't love it enough.

According to a special on the Travel Channel, the Orleans hotels buffet is the best value in Vegas. We ate there and it was better than another buffet we ate at that cost triple the price-and I think the other buffet was 4 star.
Diners,Drive In's, and Dives on food network recommended this place:

Four Kegs Sports Pub
267 N. Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, NV
Tel: (702) 870-0255

I am in the search of any restaurants, price is no object in that you have been to & or have good things about. Buffet recommendations would be great as well. Staying at The Bellagio so anything close by would be nice. Thx

Advice:If you eat at the higher priced restaurants at Bellagio (Prime, Olives, etc), be sure to make reservations before you even arrive in LV.
A good place: Smith and Wollensky for steak

I love the little french bistro at the front of the Paris hotel for brunch or lunch--very good

If you have a car rented, try Hash House A Go Go--its down pretty far on Sahara.

The buffet at Bellagio is very good--love the seafood, exotic meats, and desserts there.

Mon Ami Gabi is the french bistro at the front of the Paris. One of my favorites -- great to sit outside and watch the fountains at the Bellagio!! So many great restaurants in Vegas, so I don't think you can go wrong!! Good advice to make reservations and I'm still shocked at the prices at the high end restaurants even though I live in NYC. Picasso at the Bellagio is excellent, and some consider it the best restaurant in Vegas. For more casual I like Corsa Cucina at the Wynn, pasta/wood grilled pizzas.

My personal favorites in Vegas: Prime, Le Cirque and Olives at Bellagio, then for great pizza and casual dining I love Bertolini's which is in the center of the Forum Shops. Spago is also great there!

Also highly recommend Okada at the Wynn. Actually I have heard excellent things about most of the restaurants at the Wynn. I cannot say the same for the restaurants at the Venetian- I really did not care for most of them.

If you like sushi, you will love Nobu at the Hard Rock! One of my favorite restaurants of all time. I also love Delmonicos for steaks, Sushi Roku, Social House, buffet at the Wynn esp champagne brunch on Sundays.

I'm sure I'll think of more later, I'll post em. I've spent a lot of time in Vegas, but I haven't been since April.

If you don't mind a 5 minute cab ride ....

Andre's (Original one Downtown area) for elegant French

Panevino (on Sunset across from the airport) for upscale Italian

Todd's Unique Dining (Sunset and Green Valley Pkwy)...very casual room but the food and service is absolutely top notch. Menus change daily.

Really enjoyed Alex at the Wynn on my most recent trip. Also enjoyed Picasso, Prime, and Michael Mina at Bellagio, Bouchon at The Venetian, and Daniel Boulud Brasserie at the Wynn. The last two aren't 4-5 star dining, though. Okada at the Wynn was overpriced with so-so sushi.

Thanks for the tips ladies, DH and I are going to Las Vegas on Aug. 8th-12th for our honeymoon and we are staying at the Bellagio. Keep the tips coming, we have also rented a car, so keep the off the strip places coming also.