Gucci SA Recommendations/Requests

Do you need a sa at gucci boutique or can a Saks sa help you.....let me know or pm me......went to Gucci at Merrick Place in Miami today, my son got a wallet, I did not buy anything.........aint misbehaving today, but............loved mucho mucho all the bags!!!!!!!!!!!

kookielf124 said:
Peter was my SA once before as well as a John Lee, and they are both very, very nice and accomodating.

Not to be stereotypical but is he the Asian looking guy and maybe has been there at least 2 years? If so, yes, I think he's really nice too!

mssmelanie said:
Not to be stereotypical but is he the Asian looking guy and maybe has been there at least 2 years? If so, yes, I think he's really nice too!

lol, John Lee is definately Chinese (he started speaking to me in cantonese, and yes, I'm Chinese too!). I don't know if he's been there for 2 years though.. I had gone in February. :smile:

Peter was really nice as well though, he even sent me a thank you card 1 day after my purchase! :wlae:

Roslynn at Saks of San Francisco, very nice and professional, not snooty at all. 415.438.5353

Conrad at Gucci of Santana Row, CA. 408.557.9926 (April referred him to me and he's awesome.)