Can anyone recommend a NICE SA in Los Angeles area?

babielovah

Born to Shop!
O.G.
Mar 17, 2007
Hi All,

Me and my BF loves LV and I do a lot shopping from different LV store in LA. I don't know any SA from the stores, because I'm little shy and do not talk much. After I read the gifts and special attention you guys get from some very nice SA. I would really love to have a SA to handle my LV purchase from now. Can anyone recommend some nice SA in LA area please.

I'm currently waiting for the new graphite keepall 45 to come out. So hopefully I can get it from one of the SA you guys recommend.

Thank you so much! :biggrin:

Sue

Yvette Hilton was my SA at the Rodeo store. She was pretty decent, not THE BEST but not THE WORST. I'd give her a 8.5/10. Looking back I would purchase from her again. If you go tell her Ethan from Iowa told you :smile:

Yvette Hilton was my SA at the Rodeo store. She was pretty decent, not THE BEST but not THE WORST. I'd give her a 8.5/10. Looking back I would purchase from her again. If you go tell her Ethan from Iowa told you :smile:

thank you :smile:! Just curious, how do u buy from her in redeo store since ur from Iowa? u have her ship it to u everytime?

Well my best friend lives in LA so I get to LA once in a while ;) But yes, Yvette told me she will waive shipping fees and ship whatever I want (although I have yet to do this). :biggrin:

Yvette Hilton IMO, is one of the best SA's and became a dear friend! You will love this women. She will go out of her way to help you. Tell her that Charles from Delaware said Hi! She has got some funny stories. I got to know a lot of people at the Rodeo store. Ask for Yvette and I promise, she will make it a positive experience. If not, tell me and I will call her!:woohoo: