Can anyone post pictures of Chiante?

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
I bought this bag but did not receive yet and I am very confused on what the true color of it is. I searched yahoo images online and the colors seem so different. In many colors it seems to be a dark red with more of a burgundy which I do not like and in other pictures it comes out as a pretty red color. So if anyone has this bag can you post a few pictures. I would hate to receive a bag that I am not happy with because I really wanted to get it in coral which is my favorite color in PS bags but then I changed my order to Chiante. I am not sure if I am spelling the color right.

Thank you. I love the thread that shows the color posted so I think I will be very happy with the bag. :smile: It was so hard to decide on a color because I use my poppy pouch bag all the time and it is such a pretty color. But one can never go wrong with a beautiful red bag. :smile:

I have a red Balenciaga weekender. Red is becoming my signature color on bags. I am consigning almost all my designer bags and trying to simplify my life. Just wanted a small, medium and large or huge bag so the three red ones will serve my needs. I am not a fan of black, brown, navy or dark colors in back. I wanted color since I am trying to dress simple with accessories being the wow factor. Amazing how good it feels to get rid of so many things. I look and just see stuff that I really have no use or need for. As I get older materialistic things mean nothing. I do like well made items that serve a purpose but now feel I don't need a closet full of them.