Can anyone pls ID this watch?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi

I've been looking everywhere..

But I don't know which brand it is - you can see theres an extra little watch on the wristband.

Tina

Attached Files:

2. i :heart: that watch...

3. Me 2!! Really hope someone can tell me brand and model ! :smile:

4. Hello,

I believe it's the Stauer Pacifica. Here is a pic.

Attached Files:

5. I think there is another brand besides Stauer that makes that style watch...

6. its not leather, its silver/gold All the way around. But thanks, a good alternative:smile:
    But hopefully someone Else Can help? I also Think its another brand

7. i'm still looking...where was the pic from? was it a celeb?

8. No it was a picture i found on facebook once, but i dont remember who:sad: i remember someone once telling e its a rolex but i've never seen rolex make this type.

9. Yeah I thought it was a Rolex too or something similar. I know a multi-millionaire who has one and he just wouldn't own a $150 watch. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

10. It might be Jaeger LeCoultre actually.

11. Do you know which model maybe? :smile:

12. i looked thru the jaegers but i couldn't find any with a blue face:shrugs:

13. Any other suggestions? :smile:

14. Breitling Avenger UTC, supposedly. Although for some reason it only seems to show up on replica websites.