Can anyone Please help me re Vernis PM Agenda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
I have looked at every single page in the agenda clubhouse thread, the vernis club thread, and all of the threads that come up when I search date code. I have been through HUNDREDS of pages here and can't find an answer. Please help me! I got a new to me vernis agenda PM in pomme (or maybe it's a different red agenda - mat maybe?) from my SIL. I know it is absolutely authentic. We are very close, she's a doctor, and she got me started with LV. However, this agenda doesn't have a date code. Anywhere. Can anyone tell me why this is or what it means? Did it rub off? I've compared it to an agenda in store even and they are the exact same. I didn't see a datecode on that one either but couldn't dig too hard with everyone watching me. Any help is so appreciated! I guess I need to know should there be a datecode? Is it possible there never was one? If I should have one, where would it be? I've spent days trying to figure it out. Thank you!

Hmmm, I'm no expert but maybe you should post in the Authenticate this thread? Those guys really know their stuff :biggrin:
My vernis pm has its date code in the left side at the bottom edge behind the card flap ( if that makes sense).
Good luck :biggrin:

Omigosh I just found it! Thank you SO much Charleston-Mom. You brought me good luck. I have searched everywhere and never saw it there. The light was right and I focused on that spot specifically. Thank you thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.