Can anyone name this Fossil bag?

Cheetah7

Aug 19, 2009
How do you use that google image search with a pic? I have a purse I'm trying to find and I can't figure out how to make that work.

Go to your search bar and type in Google Images. It should be the first one that comes up on your search list. Then click on it.
When the screen comes up, click on the small camera icon. The camera icon is on the bottom right hand side of the search bar. Once you click on it, it will prompt you to either upload an image/pic from your computer or paste the URL of the image in question.

lolalalo

Nov 29, 2013
I like leather bags from fossil brand. Good quality bag. Reasonable price. Compare to other leather brands or impor brands. I have many fossil! I like leather more, not nylon and not canvas bag, because of it stays longer. However i now prefer my candy bag from furla brand from italy, because rain,snow and sunshine will not break it. Easy to clean up and take care rather than leather bag. I love it, i choose calm soft colour like peach pearl for my candy furla bag, so it looks elegant