Can anyone identiy this Burberry Prorsum bag?

Jun 19, 2007
My SIL who works at Burberry received this bag as a gift from her manager, and she wants me to sell it for her on my Ebay account. All I know is that it is from the Prorsum line, but I have no idea what the retail is for or what it is called, and I couldn't find anything searching through both google and ebay. Does anyone have any information?? I would greatly appreciate any help!!:heart:

2q0iphy.jpg

My SIL who works at Burberry received this bag as a gift from her manager, and she wants me to sell it for her on my Ebay account. All I know is that it is from the Prorsum line, but I have no idea what the retail is for or what it is called, and I couldn't find anything searching through both google and ebay. Does anyone have any information?? I would greatly appreciate any help!!:heart:

2q0iphy.jpg
hey there,this is from the housecheck collection, not prorsum. The housecheck is more like a precollection inspired by the prorsum collection. prorsum is strictly runway only( what they show on the catwalk).the best way is to go to the store and ask what the name is. most of burberry's items are 'seasonal collectibles' where once they're gone, they're gone. its not like LV where the same style will follow for the next coupla of years so it makes it easier to trace (unless they cut it off) with burberry their models always change, if not the look of the bag will be slightly altered...im not sure if its heather because at the moment in the stores the 'heather' bag is something completely different. Oh yah im pretty sure in different countries, the same bag might carry a different name. its a bit difficult because for example, the A/W 07-08's Knight Bag, is now called the Ashbury bag (the only difference is the studs) So its ALWAYS changing. Unless its like a signature manor, beaton or margaret bag etc...sorry im replying a bit long. hopefully this helps babe!