Can anyone identify this style name?

nunnla

Bonafide Bag Hag
Jun 20, 2007
Sunny Florida USA
Hi, I just bought this beautiful Choo from Neiman Marcus Last Call. It's a medium brown suede with darker leather trip/handles. Has python piping down the middle. Really unique handles on rings that open up and can be removed. There are long straps for shoulder carrying and then a smaller one that looks like a little belt that spans across the sides (like on a Kooba Sienna to pull it in) but that can be used to tote it. It comes with a second one of those little belts. I'm sure you can do all kinds of things with them to carry it different ways - haven't figured it out yet. It's probably about 15L X 12H X 6D. My husband won't use the digital camera so I took two photos of him modeling it so you can see what it looks like being carried. It looks much darker than it really is in those photos as we're still dealing with remnants of Fay, which went through here late Thursday and all day yesterday. The one of it in the chair is the true color. Does anyone know the style name? Thanks. :?:

Attachments

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
Hi, I just bought this beautiful Choo from Neiman Marcus Last Call. It's a medium brown suede with darker leather trip/handles. Has python piping down the middle. Really unique handles on rings that open up and can be removed. There are long straps for shoulder carrying and then a smaller one that looks like a little belt that spans across the sides (like on a Kooba Sienna to pull it in) but that can be used to tote it. It comes with a second one of those little belts. I'm sure you can do all kinds of things with them to carry it different ways - haven't figured it out yet. It's probably about 15L X 12H X 6D. My husband won't use the digital camera so I took two photos of him modeling it so you can see what it looks like being carried. It looks much darker than it really is in those photos as we're still dealing with remnants of Fay, which went through here late Thursday and all day yesterday. The one of it in the chair is the true color. Does anyone know the style name? Thanks. :?:
Congrats!! It's an alex in cognac suede.

Bichon Lover

Jul 1, 2008
California SF Bayarea
Thank you, thank you. Now, if I can just figure out how to adjust the handles and use those two little belts. :ty:

Congrats on your beautiful bag :woohoo::heart: I have the Alex in magenta suede and love love love that bag. I don't think the handles are adjustable because they are both secured on the one end. The 2 short belts coming from the sides are as you suspected, for pulling it in on the sides which IMO is the most attractive. They just loop through the 2 gold rings and it snaps closed. I find there is plenty of room to get in and out of the bag with that fastened when you unsnap the bag below it. The last piece is just to flip over the the top for looks. :girlsigh: Beware of color transferance onto your suede if you wear dark denim. :Push: I've gotten a faint little bit but it's on the back side and I always wear the bag in one direction and since I live in jeans I'm not going to obsess about it :nogood: I'm just going to enjoy my bag. :tup: In fact you've inspired me to switch into it today!!!:yes: Enjoy!!!!