Can anyone identify this Dooney?

Can anyone identify this Dooney?The front is leather & Suede, the interior is cream suede and green suede. Can't find another like it.

Attachments

• IMG_1124.jpg
    IMG_1124.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1129.jpg
    IMG_1129.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 9
Can anyone identify this Dooney?The front is leather & Suede, the interior is cream suede and green suede. Can't find another like it.
It looks like it's from the Dooney Florentine Skylar collection.
The combination of Florentine natural color leather with dark brown suede stripe is the same design as on my Florentine Skylar tote. The inside of soft cream glove leather and green suede trim under the zipper
are characteristic of some of the Dooney Florentine handbag styles.
Your handbag looks like a crossbody, but I'm not familiar with that exact style or it's name.

Hello, I hope everyone is having a good day. Does anyone know what the name of this dooney bag?
thank you in advance!

Not so much an identify question but a does this exist question: an All Weather Leather bag in yellow? I’m debating dark green or brown but if there is an older style that used to come in yellow I would want to hunt that down.

Not so much an identify question but a does this exist question: an All Weather Leather bag in yellow? I’m debating dark green or brown but if there is an older style that used to come in yellow I would want to hunt that down.
I think they might have made AWL in mustard.... rather than a bright yellow.
Not sure. Dooney has used many names for colors thru the years. Some yellows
were called Palomino. So be creative in your search.

Would anyone be able to tell me what bag this is and any information about the line and when they were made? Are those polka dots or perforations in the leather? Thank you so much!

I had this bag. Those are perforations and the bag is made of very smooth and stiff leather. I think the line was called Cabriolet. I’m not sure of the years that line was made but I’m guessing it was the 2000’s. I bought it at a resale shop so I don’t know more about it. The quality was superb but it was the stiffest bag I ever owned. The one in your pic looks like the body might have softened a bit. Here’s mine with the Dooney mailbag (that I regret passing along:sad:)

70C24AD2-9089-4E52-82D3-3ED0828C0310.jpeg

I had this bag. Those are perforations and the bag is made of very smooth and stiff leather. I think the line was called Cabriolet. I’m not sure of the years that line was made but I’m guessing it was the 2000’s. I bought it at a resale shop so I don’t know more about it. The quality was superb but it was the stiffest bag I ever owned. The one in your pic looks like the body might have softened a bit. Here’s mine with the Dooney mailbag (that I regret passing along:sad:)

Thank you so much, westvillage! It was definitely something different to look at. :amuse:

Hello all! I'm usually pretty good at identifying my awls, but this one is stumping me. So far, I know it is 90's, but would anyone know more? Thank you all so much!
Btw, I found this one at a local buy/sell/trade for $15. Right next to very battered Kate Spades priced for $50.
IMG_1969.jpgIMG_1976.jpgIMG_1975.jpgIMG_1974.jpg

Reactions: Lunalark
Just found this secondhand yesterday. What's her name please?
Black patent leather with nice vachetta trim, interior is red with plenty of pockets.
A speedy 25 shape and size with plenty of pockets inside, plus a bandouliere. IMO, LV is not the best brand for pockets, except a few models (I have a vivacite gm). 20211222_093707.jpg

Just found this secondhand yesterday. What's her name please?
Black patent leather with nice vachetta trim, interior is red with plenty of pockets.
A speedy 25 shape and size with plenty of pockets inside, plus a bandouliere. IMO, LV is not the best brand for pockets, except a few models (I have a vivacite gm). View attachment 5279234
Hi V! :wave:

It's a Venus Barrel Satchel. I love the organization in Dooney bags. I have a red Venus card case. Here's a post of the Venus tote.

Enjoy your bag!

View attachment 3658599
From a few seasons ago - black patent Venus Lee tote/shopper. Thanks for letting me share.

Reactions: Lunalark

It's a Venus Barrel Satchel. I love the organization in Dooney bags. I have a red Venus card case. Here's a post of the Venus tote.

Enjoy your bag!
[/QUOTE]
Allo @RuedeNesle!
Saw your name on this thread and thought about you with the red lining...
Thanks for your answer!
Have a happy holiday even with omicron hitting so hard. Our PM is about to announce new mesures to fight the variant because we have the worst wave now since the beginning of Covid.

• Love
Reactions: RuedeNesle

Enjoy your bag!
Allo @RuedeNesle!
Saw your name on this thread and thought about you with the red lining...
Thanks for your answer!
Have a happy holiday even with omicron hitting so hard. Our PM is about to announce new mesures to fight the variant because we have the worst wave now since the beginning of Covid.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks very much @Veroyoga! I've been reading about the spike in your country. Please stay healthy and safe. Happy Holidays to you too! :hugs:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Veroyoga
Hello Dooney lovers.
Am hoping one of you can give me a bit more information about a hobo that BeenBurned has kindly authenticated for me.
I only own one other dooney and that was a thrifted QVS bag.
We only get Dooney in New Zealand if we buy second hand or and online store like NZSale so don't get so see any of their bags in their stores.
20220117_185709.jpg
So if anyone can give me an idea as to style or even when this range came out I would greatly appreciate it.
(Secretly I would love to know what they were originally worth)