Can anyone identify this bag?

1. [​IMG][​IMG]See the subtle "H"? I'm positive this is an Hermes, I would like to know the name, price, and if anyone has seen it at any Hermes locations. Thanks! :smile:

2. Looks like the Caravane Horizontal to me. Not sure about price--it does come in PM (18 x27x 7 cm) and MM size (26x35x9.5cm)

3. :yes:

4. It's definitely THE CARAVANE.....

Sadly, I saw a few fakes of the Caravane today. It was so depressing.....because they looked so real. Sigh. I can't believe how hast they are in copying the bags. This is probably why hermes discontinued the Her'ligne' and Fourre Tout collections: All the fakes!

5. This would be a FANTASTIC diaper bag!

6. Gazoo, I was thinking the same thing when I saw the outside pockets! I think it also has a detachable shoulder strap.

7. Okay gotta have another baby!

8. Diaper BAG? Haha. I was thinking it would be a good school bag or travel bag!

9. gazoo...I took that kind of funny...have another baby so that you can buy another H bag. What a way to get a new bag!!!

10. i love that bag! sac caravanne!

11. The smallest one is about $1600.

12. Saw that IRP- lovely bag!

13. the bigger size is about $ 2200++. really cute esp. with the contrast stitching! :heart:

14. I also checked this bag out the other day. It looks like such a user friendly bag. Love the fact that there are shoulder straps.

15. I am going to have to check this one out at the store; it's so functional.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice