Can anyone identify this bag?

I am not liking this bag... looks like it is made of pleather. Maybe she got it at a cheaper clothing & accessories store (Forever 21, Rampage) and skipped the big brand names for once, just to throw us all off? : ) In another thread of the same subject, my other theory on this bag is that she made it herself :smile:. Maybe she went to Michael's craft store and felt a little crafty one day?

Greenie said:
They didn't have it on shopbob. If you find it let me know. I couldnt find it anywhere on the web.

I checked the web too and can't find it! If someone finds it let us know! Maybe we should contact Tulci website now that we know what the bag is called?

zacorey said:
I checked the web too and can't find it! If someone finds it let us know! Maybe we should contact Tulci website now that we know what the bag is called?

I sent them an email today (from work), so I'll have to wait until Mon to see if they answered. I'll update on Mon. :biggrin:

positanos said:
I received an e-mail from Tulci saying the bag is from last season and that style is no longer available.

Isn't this essentially the same as Tulci committing financial suicide? They should re-release the bag now since everyone wants one! I never heard of Tulci before this week. :suspiciou