Can anyone identify this bag?

I have been through every bag on Neiman, Bergdorf, Barney's, Nordstrom, Kitson, etc., and I cannot figure out what this bag is. This is Jessica's revenge for all the press, I suppose. But if anyone finds out, I want to know. It's a beautiful bag. I know -- I have said this twenty times already.:biggrin:

ETenebris said:
I have been through every bag on Neiman, Bergdorf, Barney's, Nordstrom, Kitson, etc., and I cannot figure out what this bag is. This is Jessica's revenge for all the press, I suppose. But if anyone finds out, I want to know. It's a beautiful bag. I know -- I have said this twenty times already.:biggrin:

OMG, I have been thru everything, too. I even looked at Chloe's Spring/Summer...there was a similar Miu Miu one but only similar in color and style. The Kors ones aren't the same patteern on the front and her's has an "x" on the straps at the bottom. AND hers has that shoulder pad thing. Oh and the chains are split into 2 pieces, most bags are just one.

I am def not gonna figure this out. I bet one of the celeb mags will though - hopefully!

colleenco, I checked jessicastyle.com for you, but the bag is not mentioned on there, sorry.
I love the sunglasses, but I have a smaller face, doubt if I can wear them, wish I could see them in person first.

KK-thanks! I am actually a member at Jessicastyle, but thanks for checking for me ;)

I remember seeing those OP's in Vegas if you are near there or going to be near there, thay have them to try on.....but that might not help you.

KK said:
colleenco, I checked jessicastyle.com for you, but the bag is not mentioned on there, sorry.
I love the sunglasses, but I have a smaller face, doubt if I can wear them, wish I could see them in person first.

Here is the sad thing (or is the sad thing that I now know about JessicaStyle.com?)...they DO have the bag listed, but it is under "unidentified" and JessicaStyle on our very blog has been unable to identify it. She has stumped us this time!