Can anyone ID this dress or find something similar?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am in LOVE with this dress. The color is gorgeous and I love the design. I have no idea who makes it; it may not be designer. Has anyone seen this before, and/or is there anything similar in a color like this? I have been looking everywhere for the perfect dress:love: Thank you in advance!!

[​IMG]

close-up
    [​IMG]

2. Thanks for the idea! I love the purple shade, but I'm not crazy about the skin showing in the mid section

3. No problem!

4. It is out of stock on Bebe but I found it on ebay! Can anyone tell me how this brand runs? I'm undecided. I did look at the size chart but those aren't always totally accurate. I want to make sure it doesn't run big or small.

5. All my Bebe items are pretty small. I wear at least a size larger than normal, if not two.

6. I think its true to size. I actually bought that dress in the pink color. It's very cute.