Can anyone ID this bag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!
    I'm new and I just want to say Hi..I love this site and I am already addicted.
    Chanel is my latest obsession and I've been eyeing this bag and was wondering if anyone knew the name of it and if it's available anywhere? thanks!:smile: [​IMG]

2. Grand Shopping Tote in beige (or is there a more accurate name for this color?) caviar. It's part of the permanent line and should be readily available at most Chanel's. If it's not at your nearest boutique, I'm sure a SA can order it for you from another one. A gorgeous & classic bag indeed!

3. Welcome to the addiction, MsFashionista!! It's terrible, lol!

Beautiful bag...it is the Timeless CC Tote for $1650...Neiman Marcus carries it...I own this bag myself, and I love it :smile:

4. I love that bag I really want one too!

5. i loveee this bag, ive been trying to figure out what it was too...

6. Cristina what color is yours?

7. I want this bag in at least 3 different colors. . . and I deseperately hope they make one in red soon!

8. Red would be hot in this bag.

9. Christine!! Where have you been? :smile:

I have a black one with gold hardware...I don't know, I was thinking of getting the silver too..but the beige looks great on Pamela Anderson with her blonde hair!!