Can anyone id this bag?

tln

Have a nice day!
O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
I saw an MJ tote in a quilted patent leather that a lady was wearing at the grocery store this morning. I was going to ask her the name of the bag, but she had three kids with her and was in the middle of threatening them! :shame:

The tote was a square shape almost, I think and it was in a moss-greenish color. Has anyone heard of this? I don't have any pictures, but I'm hoping someone knows what I am talking about.

That is the color, but not the bag. The bag was probably 15"x15", or so. But, the color is great to know, thank you!

Maybe it is this bag? This is MJ's Ursula Tote. I'm not sure who is carrying it in the green, but the black is available at eLuxury and Neimanmarcus.com.

Attachments

• mj ursula tote.jpg
    mj ursula tote.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 57
The tote does come in green patent leather. I didn't think I would care for it, but I have tried it on several times and it is gorgeous. It's my favorite color in the tote style. And it is perfect for spring/summer.

Valerie-that's it! It is wonderful in person. If anyone is looking for a green bag, I'd suggest this one. Thanks for helping me, everyone!

Nordstrom in San Diego also carries that tote. Give them a call and I'm sure they can ship it to you. Ask for Joseph, he's very nice and helpful. Their number is 619.295.4441. If you don't have a Nordstrom in your state, you won't pay tax. Or if your local Nordstrom doesn't have the item, ask them to waive shipping--they'll normally waive shipping if the item is not carried at your local store.