Can anyone ID these shoes on bluefly?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!

If you click on 'shoes' on the bluefly homepage, a picture comes up showing 3 pairs of shoes. I'm trying to ID the navy, gold-tipped Mary Jane platforms with the buckle.... can you please help? I've searched through several times, and I still haven't been able to come up with it. :confused1:

Many Thanks for any input!!!!

2. It doesn't come up with any shoes on the homepage.....you need to take a screenshot and post it on here

3. They are Gucci, that's what it's advertising. I had a look at the Gucci shoes on Bluefly and they don't have those shoes....they do that alot, most frustrating

4. Thanks for getting back to me, Mooks. Very frustrating of bluefly.......

5. there are a few pairs on ebay, just type in " gucci platform pumps." i didn't see any navy pairs, just 1 taupe and the rest in black.

6. yea that pair of guccis is gorgeous. they were in stock in many sizes the first day bluefly got all that gucci shoe shipments in, but i think 2 days later they were gone.....this was last week i believe..

7. Unfortunatley Bluefly's generic photos can get obsolete quickly. This happened with the Prada, too, when they came in. Sometimes they get multiple shipments, so it may be worth checking back periodically to see if any more show up in the style you like - There's also a change that you'll see them pop ub on ebay in about a week or so.