Can anyone ID Kate Hudsons palm tree necklace in Fools Gold?

So I ordered the evesaddiction necklace the day I posted this (they claim on their website that theirs is the actual necklace Kate Hudson wears in the movie) and it finally just came today.... it's VERY disappointing! I will try to take a photo later to show anyone who is thinking about buying it. I don't think this is could possibly be the necklace used in the movie, it seems far too large and it barely sparkles! It looks like cheapo junk, thank god I only wasted $30 on it!

Roberto coin, At baily banks and biddle they have it. I think they range around $600 and more, I got a star and lizard. It is from the tiny treasures collection. Thats the one I wanted but changed my mind. Real roberto coin has a ruby on the back of the pendent

Last edited:
Roberto coin, At baily banks and biddle they have it. I think they range around $600 and more, I got a star and lizard. It is from the tiny treasures collection. Thats the one I wanted but changed my mind. Real roberto coin has a ruby on the back of the pendent

Love Roberto coin! I have the key, and the teddy bear pendant. My DS tugs on it so hard and the chain has never broken!! Great quality.