Can anyone ID Kate Hudsons palm tree necklace in Fools Gold?

SpoilMeRotten

=^..^=
Jan 3, 2008
Detroit
Need to know who makes the blingly little palm tree necklace that Kate Hudsons character in Fools Gold wears throughout the movie! I've been wanting this necklace badly ever since the movie came out and I haven't been able to find one that looks as good hers!

I tried to find a better pic of it but no luck, if anyone has closer pics please post! Thanks!!!

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3327563776/ch0055024

Avril

grly grl
O.G.
May 11, 2008
Yah I saw that in Tiffany about two years ago and I thought it was beautiful! Pity about the price tag though :sad:

SpoilMeRotten

=^..^=
Jan 3, 2008
Detroit
So I ordered the evesaddiction necklace the day I posted this (they claim on their website that theirs is the actual necklace Kate Hudson wears in the movie) and it finally just came today.... it's VERY disappointing! I will try to take a photo later to show anyone who is thinking about buying it. I don't think this is could possibly be the necklace used in the movie, it seems far too large and it barely sparkles! It looks like cheapo junk, thank god I only wasted $30 on it!

theresyresey

Jan 23, 2008
Roberto coin, At baily banks and biddle they have it. I think they range around $600 and more, I got a star and lizard. It is from the tiny treasures collection. Thats the one I wanted but changed my mind. Real roberto coin has a ruby on the back of the pendent

Last edited:
May 21, 2006
USA
Roberto coin, At baily banks and biddle they have it. I think they range around $600 and more, I got a star and lizard. It is from the tiny treasures collection. Thats the one I wanted but changed my mind. Real roberto coin has a ruby on the back of the pendent
Love Roberto coin! I have the key, and the teddy bear pendant. My DS tugs on it so hard and the chain has never broken!! Great quality.

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
i ordered the knockoff from emitations.com and it sucked too!
i suppose only the real thing will do. ;)