Can anyone I.D Blair Waldorf's necklace 11/8?

I have the exact key pendant from Tiffany's. It's called the Fleur de lis key pendant and is $225 USD without the chain. The key is 2.25 inches long.

The key pendant has a regular oval jump ring at the top of the pendant so that you can thread a chain through it. However, the Gossip Girl costumers must have modified the jump ring in order to attach it to the pearl necklace. Tiffany does not show the key pendant attached to a pearl necklace on their website.

Silly question- I dont own any tiffanys pendants/charms but do the rings attached to the pendants have a seam? Im thinking you would just need to pry it open to latch around the strand and then put it back?

Silly question- I dont own any tiffanys pendants/charms but do the rings attached to the pendants have a seam? Im thinking you would just need to pry it open to latch around the strand and then put it back?

There is probably a seam but it's soldered shut and polished over. Maybe they added the charm d-ring (or whatever it's called) to the pendant and clipped it to the strand to make it easier to put on/take off.

Reactions: marie132