Can anyone help?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, I am thinkin of getting a chanel 2.55 in black and I love the black patent. How many types are there? Sizes available? Any kind soul has pics? Please help...

I also dont mind any classic 255 in grey. Do they still carry it and is the leather the same as the one used for Ritz?

:confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

2. The new black reissue for Fall is distressed patent same as the Ritz. I'm sure it comes in more than one size. I saw it in black in the size 227 (large) at Neimans this past weekend.

Chanel didn't do grey classic this year that I can recall.

3. The gray distressed leather (similar to the ritz) was done last year. It is a real beauty but would probably be very hard to find in stores at this time. Your best bet for that one would be ebay. I have the 227 and love it...I will try to post a picture later when I get home.

4. Thanks for the reply! So if I go over Europe next week I will still have a good chance of getting the bag? Only in small and large?

5. Hi Rockerchic, I saw the Ritz in one of the threads and its really nice. Is it caviar or lamb? What does 227 mean and how many sizes? Thanks