Can anyone Help?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all, I have been MIA for several months (work travel). I am back and trying to catch up on everything I have missed.

I am going CRAZY:faint: to see the new legacy due out in Feburary. I did a search and couldn't find anything. Does anyone have pictures of this line? I have seen two quick pictures on one thread but nothing more.

I am so drooling over the new legacy line......:drool:

2. New Legacy , How Did I miss this ?
    Welcome back by the way :welcome:

3. Totally unrelated, but I always smile when I see your avatar and sig :smile: Kind of makes my day actually

4. Aww thanks , seeing Jeter makes my day too:nuts::graucho:

5. I would like to see pics too, if anyone happens upon it?

6. Huh,? What? New legacy? I need proof. :woohoo:

7. Ok, I don't have a scanner so I took pictures from a catalog a friend at work showed me.

They are listed as:

Coach Legacy Leather Flap Hobo no. 13203 $578 (Lilac, Graphit) Available February in select stores.

Coach Legacy Metallic Leather Drawstring No. 13204 $358 (Lilac) Available February in select stores.

I can't remember how to go to the drilldown, so this is as much as I know; and the only pictures I have seen. I was hoping someone else here would know more.

Coach Legacy 1.jpg Coach Legacy 2.jpg
  8. umm, I LOVE that first bag! I must know more about this!

9. That lilac is gorgeous. I'd love to see more pics of the legacy flap hobo.

10. I know.......I can hardly wait for February!!!!!

11. Not sure why but the numbers listed in the catalog are not showing up on the drilldown.

12. The drilldown has been wonky as of late.

13. #13 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  14. Oh pretty!

15. There are some new legacy totes also coming out I saw them in the lookbook.