Can anyone help?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,
    First time poster here. I went to a vintage store and the owner was adamant that all her bags were real. When I asked how they were authenticated, she got defensive and told me to just go to an actual chanel store if I didn't believe her bags were real but the annoying thing was, I was actually there to buy the bag that day! I left but I'm wondering if her bag was a fake since I couldn't find the serial number online (can you really do this?) and I can't seem to find this bag anywhere online. I've only seen jumbo size or mini in this bag but this is a size small. Can anyone help? She's selling it for us $1,800. Is it worth it?

Attached Files:

2. Move to authenticate forum and someone can maybe help you.

Annieapplepie and Serenity19 like this.
  3. Welcome! Firstly, the last piece of advice is good. Second, is that the Instagram account of the owner of the vintage store? I notice that the person wrote something in what appears to be Chinese characters, so with that said, I would be cautious. For the price she's selling for, that doesn't make sense for an authentic. Finally, Rebag, a company that specializes in selling pre-owned luxury handbags, prices most Chanel classics at a little over $2,000. Hope that helps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.