Can anyone help with mens watches?

Rolex (submariner, Explorer-I and II-, GMT -I and II) are a classic choice, you can take in consideration also Omega (Speedmaster Moonwatch) and Audemars Piguet (pre owned steel case Royal Oak, one of the best watches ever made).

Here's some more info from when I posted a similar thread 2 years ago... http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/suggestions-on-mens-watches-688732.html

FYI: since then, my dh has chosen the Cartier Roadster - which he loves. (We also purchased a leather strap for it, so he can switch b/w the rubber & leather straps.) He hasn't cared for the other styles & brands listed. The only other watch that he's liked has been the Cartier Calibre, as well as another Roadster with a royal/sapphire blue face (approx. $6-$7K).

I'll also add to the list - Hermes watches (Hermes.com).

Good luck!!

Yes! Get a Tag Heuer. This was my dad's Tag, I use it now. It was his favorite watch and I love it too, it's looks so pretty!

And this is him wearing it:

My DH has this watch! But with a bracelet not leather band, Tag Steve McQueen Monaco. He's had it for a little over 6 years, ironically he is selling it now to get either a rolex or panerai because he feels its time for a change but it has served him well!