can anyone help me with a DY piece?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ok, I've been looking for a picture or any information on this David Yurman piece that I saw at Neiman marcus. Basically it's part of the renaissance collection, the band looks like a cigar band and it has 3 different colored stones ( I think one of them is citrine) I need some information or pictures of it but can't seem to find it in DY web site or the NM site. Can anyone out there help?

2. You could try checking ebay to see if you can find any picutres. I'm coming up blank on this one. Sorry!

3. Saks.com has some pieces that neimanmarcus.com doesn't have. You may want to check there...

4. thanks, i checked saks, neimanmarcus, and bloomingdales, but can't seem to find a picture of it. I even tried the DAvid yurman site and they don't have it.