Can anyone help me translate this? I think it is Chinese of some kind...

Elara

O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
This was posted apparently in reply to a post I made on a forum I admin- however, I have no idea what it says- if it's an insult, just a random comment or what. And as it's from a section of the forum that's been giving me some rather large headaches (users seem to like to call me racist, sexist, obscene names on a regular basis when asked to follow the forum TOS) I'd really like to know if I need to lay down the law on this guy, so to speak. The guy who posted it is from Singapore, so I'm guessing it's Chinese of some kind. Anything, even just a partial translation, would be helpful.

ta ma de~ duo yi ge hong mao gui lai di siao siao zai wo men de di pan. si pei wu eng jit kuan si ang mor kia. buey tan po ming kia ma kpkp gao chuan say gai~ knn.... tiu u tiu u chao kim mor~

Uh. First off, let me apologise on behalf of my fellow Singaporean. Let me assure you that not all of us are like this RUDE fellow. Such a bane these people are! No matter the circumstance, I truly am sorry you had this posted about you.

It's sort of a mixture of Mandarin and Hokkien, basically saying (politely and roughly translated):

"Crap. Another Caucasian sticking her nose in our territory/ business. She must be so free to be complaining about every small thing. *insert choice of swear words*"

:sad:

Uh. First off, let me apologise on behalf of my fellow Singaporean. Let me assure you that not all of us are like this RUDE fellow. Such a bane these people are! No matter the circumstance, I truly am sorry you had this posted about you.

It's sort of a mixture of Mandarin and Hokkien, basically saying (politely and roughly translated):

"Crap. Another Caucasian sticking her nose in our territory/ business. She must be so free to be complaining about every small thing. *insert choice of swear words*"

:sad:

Blah. That's what I thought. Three day ban for this guy coming up. Jerk. The guy who posted after him was stupid enough to post in English, and was even ruder.

And I know it's not all Singaporeans, by any stretch of the imagination. But this is a car board, and I'm pretty sure it's mostly younger guys who already tend to have an attitude anyway, because I get it from all of them. Apparently, being female and liking cars is a giant insult to them for some reason.

Blah. That's what I thought. Three day ban for this guy coming up. Jerk. The guy who posted after him was stupid enough to post in English, and was even ruder.

And I know it's not all Singaporeans, by any stretch of the imagination. But this is a car board, and I'm pretty sure it's mostly younger guys who already tend to have an attitude anyway, because I get it from all of them. Apparently, being female and liking cars is a giant insult to them for some reason.

so sorry thta thye are being so mean to you:heart::heart:

Whoa! That was a rude comment and pretty chicken sh*t not to type it in english!

When I logged back on, several more of them had posted as well, and it was pretty obviously the same kind of stuff. So they're banned too now. I guess it's "funny" to "stick it to the man,"(or woman) as it were, and since they assumed I wouldn't find out what they were saying, thought they'd get away with it.

It's such a relief to come here after that kind of thing, because even when people get catty with each other, no one does this kind of stuff- and it's so rare as to be nonexistant anyway. I don't know what I'd do without this board sometimes.

In any way, their translaction spelling is kinda wrong.

And this = ''knn.... tiu u tiu u chao kim mor'' IS A VERY RUDE WORD PHRASE.

It actually means f you, f you f you stupid/smelly blonde.