Can anyone help me identify this bag?

1. Hi ladies :smile: I'm new to the forums but I :heart: it already. But here's my problem: Last weekend dh and I were in Austin for a concert and we were doing a bit of shopping. I stopped in the Coach store in the Barton Creek mall for just a second and saw the most wonderful bag. It was the signature fabric with dark brown leather trim. It had longer straps and it was pretty big. I know my discription is vauge but I can't even find it on the coach website. Any help at all will be appreciated. Thanks in advance :smile:

2. Was the trim noticeably brown, or could it be easily mistaken for black? Did it have a turnlock anywhere on it?

The answers to those two questions can at least narrow it down to whether it was from the Legacy collection or not.

3. was it a cross body bag?

4. The trim was a light but not tan brown and it wasn't part of the legacy collection. It was $300-ish if that helps any. I called the store and tried to describe it and the girl said maybe I was thinking of the Soho Signature Satchel but I looked at it on eBay and it didn't seem to be the same bag. Thanks for the help so far :smile:

5. large carryall?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice