Skyline Hangtags

Finally Taiwan has owned a landmark stamp!

Taipei 101 :coolio:
View attachment 4047862
Omg!!! I want!! I just saw this photo from the forum preview page....not time to read from the beginning of the thread...sorry, these next questions are probably repetitive!

So, is this stamp only available to get in Taipei? If yes, which location? Can I buy a tag just to get stamped?

I'm not going to visit family this year, but i have friends coming, I should have her bring me one. :smile:

TIA!
K

This skyline tag is only available from coach flagship store in Taipei 101. The ‘rule’ here is customer has to buy a bag to get the tag :angel: unless you are a vip can just ignore the rule. And the tag has only 2 colors to choose.

Omg!!! I want!! I just saw this photo from the forum preview page....not time to read from the beginning of the thread...sorry, these next questions are probably repetitive!

So, is this stamp only available to get in Taipei? If yes, which location? Can I buy a tag just to get stamped?

I'm not going to visit family this year, but i have friends coming, I should have her bring me one. :smile:

TIA!
K

Anyone else that trades tags? If so, where? I was able to a few times on Instagram but now it’s been tough! Am I the only one getting extras in hopes of trading for other locations? [emoji23]
IMG_1763.jpg

Anyone else that trades tags? If so, where? I was able to a few times on Instagram but now it’s been tough! Am I the only one getting extras in hopes of trading for other locations? [emoji23]
View attachment 4166310
Sh** now I want San Francisco. I had no idea when I was there. I only have extra black with gold Hollywood. Sigh. And my blue Hollywood is my only tag.

Reactions: p3b and whateve